- Fast product cost derivation from historical data, competition data or market analyses
- Purchasing department
- Target / actual representation of known data
- Representation of potentials
- Risk analysis
- Analysis of outliers, cost drivers
ENTER INTO THE DIALOGUE
Question: What does a machine cost with the parameter settings for “milling”, “3-axes”, “weight” and “power consumption”? Unpredictable? In dialogue with our cost forecast module 4cost-prediction, you will receive precise answers.
Easily manage the complex
4cost-prediction has the ability to include multiple, freely selectable parameters into a cost forecast. Filling the system with your desired / target parameters and a reliable cost / price forecast is calculated. Never before were multidimensional relationships so easy to tame:
- Predictions are based on all available product or product groups’ individual parameters and data.
- The system combines standardized mathematical approaches (e.g. polynomial, linear, etc.) with the algorithms of the 4cost GmbH for the representation of cost curves.
- The multidimensional regression analysis, including texts, is ensured by various mathematical methods.
- Already the basic version contains the data researched by 4cost GmbH on standard components and assemblies.
Create by your “own hand”
Simplicity and flexibility are essential features of 4cost-prediction. Users can create Data by his “own hand” and enter specific information easily.
This includes one’s own database, in order to manage self-investigated findings or parameters from existing projects.
Descriptions in text form can also be incorporated. MS-Excel files are imported via a user-friendly import dialog.
All this works without elaborate training. With 4cost prediction, each user achieves very fast resilient results.